St Martin’s meets Manhattan to bring you the best of both islands.
The sweetness of maple syrup balances deliciously with Daymark Original. If you don’t have
maple syrup then try runny honey, agave nectar or golden syrup.
Any cherries will do the trick, but we love Somerset Cider Morello Cherries.
Fancy a change? Swap out the maple syrup, add 25ml of port, a pinch of sea salt and a dash of
honey. Garnish with lime peel and chocolate for a salted caramel finish. Mmmm.
- Start by muddling a couple of cherries in the bottom of your glass.
- Add the maple syrup and Daymark Rum as well as a couple of dashes of bitters.
- Fill to the brim with ice and then stir enthusiastically!
- If needed, top back up with ice.
- Garnish with an orange twist.